Monday, April 21, 2008

Publishing the blog

Hey! I'm sending out the link to my blog to keep you all updated.

Little girl in a big city!
Vocabulary learning
Adelaide is learning language so quickly it amazes me and makes me quite envious (wish I still had some of that brain power)! I feel like it all took off in March!

To brag: counts up to 18 on a good day. And to 10 in Korean on most days.Knows her alphabet in english.Know partial song of BaBaBlackSheep (thanks to Cheng Family!) and now ABC song and Twinkle Twinkle. I know they are all the same melody!

But is also the little things - not just forming words but understanding concepts.
Before, it was open it for coloring items. Now color it.
May I be excused is more like "maybe 'cused" but she says it to leave the table!
Thank you-welcome is a favorite phrase.

One of my favorite things she does is when I'm having trouble understanding her, she grounds her feet in the ground and slowly says whatever she's trying to say and nodding - do you understand me now?

And she's such a toddler since her favorite phrase: "No, Adelaide do it" (which really sounds like, no, Adelay do-ee).

No comments: