I write this since with two gloomy days in a row in Chicago and forecasts of 40 degree weather again....Springtime has arrived in the windy city. Going to the park is a almost daily occurence now and Adelaide loves the swing and slide (most days). Having a cautious personality, Adelaide goes down with assistance (both hands held) while other kids (oftentimes younger ones) fly by on their own! She is growing up quickly, asserting her independence whenever possible , which can make daily task - like putting on shoes - a painfully slow experience.
Brian continues to work hard and build his business. He does take Sunday off, so we can enjoy some family time together.
I've been working pretty hard, too! Being part-time helps, but working from home means always checking email and always feeling like something still needs to be done... but I do enjoy being able to see Adelaide several times a day. She likes to come in and visit with me at least once a day and confirm that "mommy working" (and not just watching Elmo or Blue's Clues on the computer!!).

No comments:
Post a Comment